Son and Daughters Day
We all are aware of mother’s day, father’s day but many few might be aware of the National sons and daughters day. This day is celebrated every year on 11th August. Kids might be irritating and fussy at times but without them, life is lifeless for sure. Our lives are full of ups and downs and with each passing day we all have some or the other goal related to our families to achieve and it hardly matters whether it is for their health or education or sending your child outside etc. Running so fast in this busy world sometimes makes us forget about those special precious moments that we had in our life. One such moment is when our young once enter our lives i.e the happiest day of our life. Thus to celebrate the presence of your child sons and daughters day is celebrated every year.
Things you can do on sons and daughters day to make the moment special:
- Take a leave: Yes! You heard it right nothing can be better for your child seeing that you took a day off from your busy work schedule to spend time with them. Try to talk ad create the fun joyful moments with them so that they can feel special and more connected to you.
- Write a special letter with quotations: Sometimes words speak louder than what you speak. Letter can be the best thing you can give your child and tell them why they are special for you and what you think about them. You child will surely save that one letter for life time. Don’t forget to add beautiful quotations to make your letter appear more emotional and loving. Below are top 10 best quotations on son and daughter which you can use-
- I never knew true happiness until the day the doctor placed you in my arms. You decorated my life and brought so much joy and happiness into it. I will always love you.
- Ever since I held you in my arms, I vowed to spend the rest of my life putting a smile on your face. I love you, son/daughter.
- No matter how old you become, you’ll always be my cute little teddy bear that I will protect and love with all my heart. You’ll be in my heart forev
- er and always because my love for you will never end.
- You’re my precious little angel who makes me so happy to the point where I forget all my problems in life. Hugs and kisses to you, my dear. I love you.
- The greatest miracle in my life happened the day you came into my life. I’ll always love and treasure you in my heart, my sweet angel.
- You’re so sweet and adorable, my dear child. You’re the most precious thing to me in this world, and I will treasure and protect you forever. I love you with every beat of my heart.
- I’m the luckiest mother in the world to be blessed with such a wonderful child like you. I love you, daughter.
- Dear daughter, always know that I’m your best friend, who will stand by you in all your endeavors. I’ll always be there to keep you safe and warm. I love you so much
- You fill my heart with love and happiness. I hope I can give you all the happiness that your heart can contain. I love you, son.
- Son, there are times when you get so mischievous and naughty that I cannot help but be mad at you. I might even scold you from time to time but that never means I don’t love you. I love you more than life itself and will do everything in my power to help you make your dreams come true.
- Surprising them with gifts: Surprising your child with gifs can be one of the best ways to celebrate the day together. Below are some gift ideas for both boys and girls:
- Gift them watch
- A playstation or any Barbie set
- A picture collage of all your memories together
- Surprise them with a outing to his or her favorite place
- Going out for a movie and dinner at their favorite place.
- Coffee mug with you pictures together.
- A bouquet of chocolates and many more
- Special image messages for them:
Thus no matter how you celebrate the day with your child all that matters is how much quality time you spent with each other. The more you bond together the more you make memories.
Last Updated on